This is a private webserver if you are not authorized by the author of this webserver and the websites it hosts including http://adrian.systems prior to visiting this space you are digitally trespassing and required to remove your presence at once. To request authorization please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless otherwise stated, Adrian.Systems and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Adrian.Systems All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may not view and/or print pages from http://adrian.systems for your own personal use.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://adrian.systems
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://adrian.systems
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://adrian.systems
Redistribute content from Adrian.Systems.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website may offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, review products, rate content, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Adrian.Systems does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Adrian.Systems, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Adrian.Systems shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Adrian.Systems reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Adrian.Systems a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- By uploading a file or idea you represent and warrant to us that
- (1) doing so does not violate or infringe anyone else's rights; and
- (2) you created the file or other content you are uploading, or otherwise have sufficient intellectual property rights to upload the material consistent with these terms. With regard to any file or content you upload to the public portions of our site, you grant Adrian.Systems a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable worldwide license (with sublicense and assignment rights) to use, to display online and in any present or future media, to create derivative works of, to produce and order products for present or future sale and profit; to allow downloads of, and/or distribute any such file or content. To the extent that you delete any such file or content from the public portions of our site, the license you grant to Adrian.Systems pursuant to the preceding sentence will remain and will not be revoked with respect to any file or content Adrian.Systems has already copied and sub-licensed or designated for sublicense. Also, of course, anything you post to a public portion of our site may be used by the public pursuant to the following paragraph even after you delete it.
- What Cannot Be Uploaded
- No copyrighted images
- No racial intolerance, discriminatory, or gender intolerance images
- No other images that might be considered illegal in USA or EU countries
- Adrian.Systems's services are provided on an AS IS - WITH ALL FAULTS basis
- Your use of any Adrian.Systems services is entirely at your own risk
- We do not guarantee the availability of our service at any given time, or the reliability of our service when it is available
- We do not guarantee the integrity of, or the continued availability of, files on our servers
- We do not guarantee the restoration or availability of files which may be backed up
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
- No One, Including The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fund-raising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union; Better Business Bureau;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary s are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Defiant Hearts Clothing; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our name, or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Adrian.Systems's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
You release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. You agree that Adrian.Systems has no control over and does not guarantee the delivery of the advertised collaborations and that Adrian.Systems shall be released from any and all damages resulting from the failure to receive any benefits of an anticipated collaboration.
You will indemnify and hold Adrian.Systems (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
If a dispute arises between you and Adrian.Systems, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation. Contracts for the purchase of Products through our Site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) must be resolved by a court located in the State of Washington. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with Agreement or its formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Washington.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, franchiser-franchisee relationship, etc. is intended or created by this Agreement. You acknowledge that you have all necessary permits to grant us with Customer's personal data to fulfill this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. In our sole discretion, we may assign this Agreement upon notice to you. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We do not guarantee we will take action against all breaches of this Agreement. Adrian.Systems reserves the right to transfer or assign this Agreement or any right or obligation under this Agreement at any time.
PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a Product which is accepted by us once we have received it. Adrian.Systems shall under no circumstances be held liable for any special losses due to specific circumstances of the User an/or Customer, indirect or consequential losses or wasted expenditure. Orders are placed and received exclusively via the Site. Before ordering from us, it is the your responsibility to check and determine full ability to chose the Products. Correctly entering your shipping address, and billing address, and post/zip code, and up-to-date e-mail address are absolutely necessary to ensure successful delivery of Products. All information asked on the checkout page must be filled in precisely and accurately. Adrian.Systems will not be responsible for missed delivery because of a wrong delivery address or an inappropriate email address. Should you like to ask for a change in the delivery address, notify change in an email address or any other special requirements, please contact Adrian.Systems.
CONTENT AND COPYRIGHT POLICY
When you post, submit, or upload images, pictures, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages, or other materials ("Content") on the Site you represent and warrant that: 1. you own all copyright in the Content, or if you are not the owner, that you have permission to use the Content, and that you have the right to display, reproduce and sell the Content as Adrian.Systems products. You license Adrian.Systems to use and sub-license the Content in accordance with this Agreement; 2. you and your Content do not and will not infringe upon the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity, including copyright, moral rights, trade mark, patent or right of privacy. Adrian.Systems reserves the right to review, and if necessary remove, any Content from the Site or to cancel your account at its sole discretion, either because that content breaches this Agreement or any applicable laws, or otherwise. This means that you, and not Adrian.Systems, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload for sale as Products, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Services. If you believe that Content or other material residing on or accessible through the Adrian.Systems Service infringes your copyright, please send a notice of claimed copyright infringement to us. Adrian.Systems does not and will not own the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of your Content, so Adrian.Systems will not distribute, sell or rent your Content to any other persons, companies, etc.
Adrian.Systems reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify this Agreement, fees, charges, terms at any time. The User shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Use of the Service by the User following such notification constitutes the User's acceptance of the terms and conditions of changes as modified.